l2blast game forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection Problem

3 posters

Go down

Connection Problem Empty Connection Problem

Post  Dreamzor Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm running l2 Gracia 2 on Vista 64x.
I followed all steps of your "How to connect" thread (downloaded "System" and "hosts").
I can start the game and when i press "Log In" after i entered username and password i get the message: "You are currently logging in. Please wait a moment." Thats fine, but the problem is that iam not logging in. The message stays for hours and nothing happens.
Any ideas what to do?

Dreamzor

Back to top Go down

Connection Problem Empty Re: Connection Problem

Post  Dreamzor Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

seriously, this server needs a more active staff and mroe staff members.
1 Day already and noone even tried to help me.

Dreamzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayhem Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 am

trouble is couz serv offline. We making 1 big project (CS 1.6 servers + MU server + L2 server). When it will be live i dunno - couz we need to test MU first. You can see more info >>>here<<<. When MU will be tested - will be anouther looking of web (couz MU on main now for testers only). This web and forum will be delited.
Mayhem
Mayhem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LastHope Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:48 pm

pofff if u make 3 games u wont make a good l2 servers u have to concentrate on 1 thing ...anyway im leaving

LastHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayhem Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 am

LastHope wrote:pofff if u make 3 games u wont make a good l2 servers u have to concentrate on 1 thing ...anyway im leaving

w/e what u think, but i`m alone making l2 ... MU making anouther man, and CS - third. About "good server" i know only one "good server" ----> www.lineage2.com.

About leaving, can i ask? how much u played here? 1 day max (when half skills wasn`t working).

Atm, all skills work, excrpt kamael 3 skills. I`m making now new skills, for challange raids (this raid drop vesper), skills like "mass cancle", "mass vampiric", 1 raid can summon 3 summons when his HP less that 20%, 1 raid (when HP less that 5%) can use skill to reflect ALL attacks (magis/psyhical), Created new unique skills for heroes (for example: All archers (heroes) will have hero skill "Super Dash" (run speed will be 400, they will have +10% p/m deff but p/m attack will be 0) and much more.

So when u played here (1 day) server was rly 10% complete. Becouse now will be added much more. About server downtime: It`s not my ploblem that 2 guys can`t buy atm serv machine.
Mayhem
Mayhem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down