l2blast game forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When server will be up again.

Go down

When server will be up again. Empty When server will be up again.

Post  Mayhem Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi all again, i wonna post here answer on your question "When server will be up?":

First of all i`ll tell what i`m going to do and why this will be realy unique server.
1) Added raids for Vesper stuff. Thais raids not so strong, they have only 130k HP, but they have mass vampiric skill, mass cancle skill, they can heal himself when they have 15% HP (1 heal = +5k HP/ reuse time 25 sec), mass stun, land rate agression and hate aura on raid is 50% and land time 10 sec maximum and much more skills.
2) Will be unique PK system. For example i`ll write about tanks: for 1 pk to your stats will be added +20 p./m. deffence or + 50 HP or + 10 str (with chance 66%), to all other stats will be 34% but it`s possible to raise up and m.attack with tank. Don`t forget: for 1 PK you have chance to raise up only 1 stat.
For mages priority will be on m.attack, cast. speed and max. MP (chance 66%) to all other 34%.

But why will be hard to be PK:
1) If someone kill you (while you is PK) you have chance 85% to drop all items.
2) When you die, you will loose ALL PK stats.
3) when you die, you will loose lvl too. (For example: you is PK who have 1k PK count, if you will die you will loose 50 lvl`s (1PK*0.05 = (how much you will loose if you will die))
4) Guards in towns are extra OP. That means 1 pk with pk count 10k, can kill 4 guards. But when guards start call other guards (they have this function) pk will die ... But this don`t means that PK characters can`t earn buffs, use gm shop or global GK. In world you will see special PK zones. In this zones is GK (not all functions like in global GK), NPC Buffer (same like in simple towns), GM Shop (like in Giran) and class manager for sure.

About other changes i`ll write later.

Main problem is: where server will be located. When we will find where server will be holded - he will be opend.
Mayhem
Mayhem
Admin

Back to top Go down